Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Love Love Love Part 2...

So...Where did I end yesterday?....
AHA! I know already... It is the CRYING TIME of my life...
1st year of being a HS student was ended already...I'm hoping that HE would be my classmate once again... :)
wait...wait...wait...
I forg0t to tell you about the thing that happened before my 1st year HS life end... I asked HIM if its alright if I call him: BOK-BOK and he will call me "POKNAT" ...
He instantly agree with my opinion... :)
By the way, the BOK-BOK and POKNAT names came from a TELESERYE entitled "Sana Maulit Muli" ...
back in my business... :)
so...SECOND YEAR HIGHSCHOOL...
being a SOPHOMORE...
I thought everything will be ok....
New friends,,,new classmates... New CRUSH?
no! It's impossible! My world just only revolves with ONE GUY!
First week of a new school year...NORMAL!
everything SEEMS to be NORMAL! ... i hope!
I gave him a birthday gift because I pr0mise him that I will...It is a pig stuff toy... :) ...
But I didn't give it to him personally because I was very sick at that time that our school pediatrician send me home... :(
I LOST MY CHANCE OF TELLING HIM THE WHOLE TRUTH!
But somehow I feel happy because he appreciate my gift,,,
PART 3 TOMORROW! ==> I have to review on my PHYSICS ... I hate failing in that subject! Need to study hard! THAT'S MY MOTTO! :))

2 comments: