Tuesday, December 8, 2009

<3 ...The UNTOLD st0ry of my lovelife... <3

Have you tried FALLING IN LOVE with someone who doesn't CARE about you?




Love love love... Love is like heaven but it hurts like HELL! True en0ugh for most of us but I can still say that LOVE has its own MYSTERY...
Urggghhhh.... I've fallen for the same guy for how many times already... 2 times?...3 times?...4 times?....I can't count it anymore...
Well...Let me share my so-called CRAZY LOVE with this person...
Let me call HIM Mr. UNEXPLAINABLE ... I treat him as my bestfriend since I was in Grade 7 - First Year Highschool... I was a new student then. I am a very shy person. I admit that! I don't share my feelings with not-so-called friends...


Being a teenager...I easily fall for someone....Falling in love with a WRONG guy!... I'm just not lucky when it comes to my lovelife...
Second year-one of my happiest highschool years...We have no teachers always...Laughtime...
CRYING time for my lovelife...




===> continuation TOMORROW! I have so much to tell!










2 comments: